About Me

This is my first year teaching frist grade and I do best in first! I love everything about it! The kids are great, my team is amazing and it's so much fun! I feel like I am where I belong!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanksgiving Craziness




Thanksgiving is not far away and there is so much I want to do! In fact I've actually had to stop looking at Thanksgiving activities because I only have one more full week and two days before break. I'm running out of time!! I am going to attempt to upload a game I use with sight words.


This one can also be used for  math problems. On the template just write the words or problems you'd like. This one went home this week! I have so much to fit in! Gobble Gobble Yours for the taking!

I am new to making things and I'm excited to open up this whole new world! Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. I keep finding new activities too and not having enough time to do them all! It is not like we can do them after Thanksgiving because I'll have to start cramming ALL of my Christmas activities in...and there are TONS!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete