About Me

This is my first year teaching frist grade and I do best in first! I love everything about it! The kids are great, my team is amazing and it's so much fun! I feel like I am where I belong!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm Here!



Hello Blogging World!! I am new to blogging but have been a blog stalker for a while! I loved reading everyone's blogs and thought I have so much to say! Sometimes it will be ramblings (sorry for that in advance) and other times just to share what happened in my day. I have also recently started to learn how to make things to share with everyone. Hey I figure go big or go home right?! A little about me I am a first year first grade teacher and I LOVE IT! The kids are so much fun and I just feel like this is what I meant when I said I wanted to be a teacher! I have two boys and a husband which often makes me feel like I have three kids. I have a dog who I often feel is the only one who understands me in the house. I also love pink..just a tidbit! Anywho, I just wanted to introduce myself, but I have to run because the heating people will be here in an hour and I've gotta do the flight of the bumble bee to pick up! Happy Saturday! And feel Free to Follow me! :)

By the way a BIG thank you to http://fallingintofirst.blogspot.com/ for helping me get started!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the blog up and started!! I want to officially welcome you to the blogging world- I know you will love it!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so much fun and so encouraging! I am glad Stephanie helped you get started. I am your newest follower. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete