About Me

This is my first year teaching frist grade and I do best in first! I love everything about it! The kids are great, my team is amazing and it's so much fun! I feel like I am where I belong!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 19, 2012

One More Day and Counting!

Shew One more day. I can do it! My son, who goes to school in the county we live, has 2 more days. My youngest son and I giggle about it in the car but we won't dare say anything to him because in the words of my three year old "he will bes mean to us". So I know if my friends in this county can make it two more days, I can make it one.


On to our Thanksgiving Placemats! The idea came from The First Grade Parade but I changed the turkey because I was running out of time! I was searching pinterest and found a website that used coffee filters and markers. I for the life of me now can't find it, actually I couldn't find it again the second I closed out of it! If someone know where I found this please let me know! The worksheet was also one of those once I found it I never found it again. I have the packet at school and I will look into where I found it more tomorrow!! Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute and I wanted to share them.
 
 
 
The kiddies must know how I love to show off their work because when I handed them out today they all said "Why aren't you hanging them?!" I had to explain how I wanted their families to see them for Thanksgiving. They were excited they could eat on them and it would be ok.
 
 
Stay Strong Ladies! One (or Two) more day's to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment